(A company limited by guarantee and not having a share capital)
||CHEMSAF MONA LIMITED
The Society of Alumni and Friends
of the Department of Chemistry
The University of the West Indies
Tel (876) 927-1910
Fax (876) 977-1835
- To raise funds for the growth, development and maintenance of the
Department of Chemistry, of the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
- To meet with the Academic Staff of the Department of Chemistry to assist
in the development and promotion of research projects and execution of fund raising
- To facilitate, stimulate and develop interest in national chemico/economic planning.
- To collaborate with other organisations whether government, non-governmental
or private to promote the teaching of chemistry.
- To collect, disseminate and circulate information and literature among
alumni and friends of the Department of Chemistry, UWI, Mona.
- To promote goodwill, confidence and fellowship between alumni and
to encourage the growth of the alumni movement.
- To establish and maintain friendly relation with overseas alumni
of the Department of Chemistry, UWI, Mona and generally to promote
international goodwill and intercourse.
- To do all things as are incidental or which may appear desirable
or which the Association may consider conducive to the furtherance
or attainment of the above objectives.
Return to CHEMSAF Home Page
Created and maintained by
Dr. Robert J. Lancashire,
The Department of Chemistry, University of the West Indies,
Mona Campus, Kingston 7, Jamaica.
Created March 1998. Last modified 10th April-98.